Sensor Control Units:
- We manufacture (2) models. An AC mains powered version, or a solar powered version.
- Solar powered models are supplied with a 12 foot mast with a 50 Watt panel, with the battery and charge
controller housed within the control unit mounted on the mast. All wiring is ran to the control unit through 1/2 inch PVC tubing.
- We manufacture a variety of models each with ranges varying from 0.5 to 500 PSI.
- Water tight models have an external temperature sensor for measuring the water temperature on a manifold
as well as a water detection sensor for detecting water leak conditions.
- Ultra accurate to within +/- 10 Part Per Billion.
- An ideal early warning system operating on a 24 hour 7 day a week basis.
- Display the free standing chlorine level, the lowest value measured throughout the day.
- Sensors are easily recalibrated from the website.
- A low flow rate of 2 Liters per hour passing over the sensor is required to pass over the sensor.
Automatic Generator Starting Systems (AGS):
- A joint venture product developed in conjunction with
- Monitors generator battery and inverter battery levels (for off grid installations).
- Activates AC to backup generators battery charging system (and cold weather kit if installed).
- Integrated display and rotary selection control allow easy modifications of the devices setup.
- Integrated WIFI radio communicates with server for users to view the measurements or for changes to
the devices setup to be made.
- People receive an email in the event of a fault condition.
Capacitance based measurement sensors:
- Accurately measures the moisture content of dry material or fluid volume in a fixed volume containers.