Glenn Weile - President
- Prior to founding the company, Mr. Weile spent several years as a senior engineer at Deltatee Enterprises in Calgary during which
he developed numerous products which Deltatee currently retails through a number of affiliated companies. Prior to joining
Deltatee Mr. Weile was involved with ID technologies in establishing business opportunities with companies such as Teotec in
- Mr. Weile manages the design and production of all products the company produces, as well as forming strategic business relations
with OEM's and product distributors.
Cameron Wakefield - V.P. Business Development
- As well as being a major investor in Weile Enterprises, Mr. Wakefield posesses extremely strong business development skills that
have proven invaluable to the company's operations.
- Mr. Wakefield currently resides in the Vancouver Lower Mainland area, and is responsible for business development in the region.
James Lamb - V.P. Finances
- Mr. Lamb has been influential in establishing a number of field test sites in the area over the past few years, and has an
extremely good insight as to what the agricultural sector requires. Mr. Lamb is a sucessful farmer in the region who's family goes
back over a century in the area.
- As a manager that leads by example, Mr. Lamb looks after all finances in the company.
Weile-Enterprises 255036 TWP RD 132 (PO Box 1762), Claresholm, Alberta T0L0T0 403-625-4633